Happy New Year everyone! I can’t Believe it is 2012 already!! I think this year has gone so fast. I really cant wait until I go on holiday!
YAY! It s the school holidays! In 28 days me and my family are going to a beach called Waipatiki Beach. We have been going there for about 8 years! It is a really awesome beach and we are really looking forward to going there!
It is nice to finally sit back and have a rest but I am missing Russell Street School and all of my friends there I am really going to miss all of my class mates that are going to another school and thanks Stephen for being an awesome teacher, I had a great time in your class and I learnt so much!
Here is a photo of Whipatiki Beach!!
• I went to Abby’s house for a sleepover.
• I got new clothes.
• New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup.
• Jessie got an awesome as cellphone.
• The school bands song called Learners Anthem got into the final for the Digi awards!
• I Didn’t do much.
• Found out that my cat has arthritis
• Didn’t see all of my friends.
• Its was boring.
• Bad weather in the last week.
• The Rugby World Cup was on!
• Got heaps of new games for my Ipod.
• On skype I talked to Jessie and Abby.
• I couldn’t wait to get back to school and see my friends.
• Found out that my poster that I entered into the Digi awards got into the final!